
Anxiously awaiting arrival time. I know I don't look as chipper as most people, but I do not use drugs for delivery-I have natural childbirth so I am feeling the pain every 30 seconds. That' s my claim to fame

My little guy is here!

Binky goes in first thing in my house!

Proud daddy!

Proud big brother and big sister!

Blessing day

Baby brother torture

I could look at those big blue eyes all day

Lake Powell houseboat-atleat he's having fun :) ( Lake Powell houseboat time is not my fav!)

Meeting cousin Kassidy

More baby brother torture

Meeting the horsies

1st birthday clebrated in our Midvale Utah home

1st Christmas

On vacation to So Cal to visit cousin Kass

Bathing with cousin Kass (or as I like to call it-blackmail photos :))

Out to lunch with Grandma Hinton

Camping with grandpa Robinson

On the fow fuwer (four-wheeler) Gage's personal fav!

Camping in New York at Letchworth State Park
My mom only had so many days off so when Gage was approaching his due date with no action at all I decided to take matters into the hands of science and get induced. My mom arrived and the next day Cole and I went in to have our scheduled delivery :) Things were progressing normally and when Dr. Tanner came out (I delivered at an office away from his usual hospital so it was about a 15 min drive for him) to check on me he said I was at a 7 but that he would go take a nap in the next room rather than drive back to his office. He walked out and layed down, I felt the most incredible drop you could possibly feel inside your body-like a bowling ball dropping from your chest to your hips- and then I was ready. Dr. Tanner was called for and 4 minutes later Gage was born with a huge bruise covering his whole face. Apparently on his rushing himself to drop he beat himself up pretty bad. Good call for Dr. Tanner although he wouldn't have made it out to his car if he had decided to go instead. My little Gage keeps me on my toes. He is constantly getting into things, constantly making messes, and constantly talking. He started walking at 9 1/2 months to keep up with his big brother and sister (or to get away from them as you can see in the pictures he had reason to) I love him like crazy and those blue eyes will forever be mine! Happy Birthday Gage!
Gage Harley Robinson
Febrary 2, 2006
7 lb 12 oz
3:09 pm
1 comment:
I love it!! You are a great mom Julie Robinson.
Post a Comment